Construction of Consort Place began in September 2019. We are currently constructing the core and frame of the East Tower and Hotel Tower, having completed the West Tower frame in July 2022. We also installing the façade to the East Tower and West Tower, and fitting out apartments within. We expect to complete the project in 2024.
Illustrative map of our site
- January: Electric substation fit out completed
- March: Façade installation began on East Tower
- April: Hotel Benchmark Room construction was completed
- June: Mammoth goods hoist became operational
- July: West Tower topped out concrete
- September: West Tower roof steelwork commenced
- October: West Tower gas connection was installed
Current Status (March 2023)
In February, we completed the mezzanine floor façade steel works on the West Tower and the concrete frame on the Hotel Tower. This month
we will begin work on the East Tower’s school lift and continue with the hotel façade installation.
At the East Tower and Hotel Tower, apartment fit-outs will continue, the crane lift will be increased in height. There will be continued pouring of concrete for the East Tower core and frame.
At the West Tower, façade installation will complete at roof level, apartment fit-out will continue. nd roof steelwork will be completed. Apartment fit-out will continue and hoist striking will begin.
A more detailed update is outlined in our latest Newsletter.
Our standard Working Hours
Our standard working hours are:
Monday to Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 8am-1pm.
We would be happy to discuss our works if you would like to contact us via telephone or email.