Construction of Consort Place began in September 2019. We are currently constructing the core and frame of the East Tower and Hotel Tower, having completed the West Tower frame in July 2022. We also installing the façade to the East Tower and West Tower, and fitting out apartments within. We expect to complete the project in 2024.
Illustrative map of our site
- January: Electric substation fit out completed
- March: Façade installation began on East Tower
- April: Hotel Benchmark Room construction was completed
- June: Mammoth goods hoist became operational
- July: West Tower topped out concrete
- September: West Tower roof steelwork commenced
- October: West Tower gas connection was installed
Current Status (May/June 2023)
We are progressing well with the construction of Consort Place. In May, we completed the mechanical and electrical roof plant on the West Tower and began fitting out the hotel.
In June, we will finalise the balcony works, while on the East Tower we will complete the concrete pouring of the
tower core while continuing with façade installation and hotel fit-out.
A more detailed update is outlined in our latest Newsletter.
Our standard Working Hours