Construction of Consort Place began in September 2019. We are currently constructing the core and frame of the East Tower and Hotel Tower, having completed the West Tower frame in July 2022. We also installing the façade to the East Tower and West Tower, and fitting out apartments within. We expect to complete the project in 2024.
Illustrative map of our site
- January: Electric substation fit out completed
- March: Façade installation began on East Tower
- April: Hotel Benchmark Room construction was completed
- June: Mammoth goods hoist became operational
- July: West Tower topped out concrete
- September: West Tower roof steelwork commenced
- October: West Tower gas connection was installed
Current Status (January 2023)
At the East Towers, slipform will continue to pour concrete for the core and frame, and façade installation and apartment fit-out will continue.
At the Hotel Tower, the frame will be completed and façade installation will begin.
At the West Tower, façade installation will continue at roof level, and roof steelwork will be completed. Apartment fit-out will continue and hoist striking will begin.
A more detailed update is outlined in our latest Newsletter.
Recent site photo showing central basement in foreground, North Pole pub on right and West Tower in background. Once complete, the area above the central basement will be a fantastic public square.
Installation of the facade at Aspen, (the East Tower) (July 2022)
Our standard Working Hours